Call for Abstracts
Please read this thoroughly before preparing your abstract.
1. Only abstracts written in English will be accepted.
2. CAPITALIZE the entire title and UNDERLINE the name of author who will present the paper. Abbreviations must not be used in the title. After the title, list the author's names and institutional affiliations; OMIT degrees, titles, institutional appointments, address and Zip code. The text should be typed using single spacing. Do not indent the title and each paragraph.
3. Simple tables of graphs (neat and in black ink) may be included.
4. Abbreviations must be defined by placing them in parentheses after the full word the first time they appear. Use numerals to indicate numbers except when beginning sentences.
5. Nonproprietary (generic) names, written in lower-case letters, are required the first time a drug is mentioned. Proprietary names are always capitalized.
6. Abstracts must be submitted in form of Microsoft Word file (document file). Font used in the abstracts must be Times New Roman and not exceed 250 words. Abstract saved in form of Picture or Clip file, such as PDF, Bitmap, JPEG or TIFF, is not acceptable
How to submit an Abstract
Online abstract submission will open on July 22, 2016
All abstracts must be submitted the conference website only: www.acps2017.org
NOTE: Abstracts submitted by email, fax or post will NOT be accepted.
Abstract Submission Deadline
Abstracts must be submitted on or before January 6, 2017. The online submission system shall be closed on January 6, 2017 at 24:00hrs, GMT. Abstracts submitted after the system closure will not be accepted.
Abstract Acceptance Notification
Notification of acceptance/rejection will be sent via email to the corresponding author only on or before January 20, 2017. If you have not received the email notification by January 21, 2017, please contact the ACPS 2017 scientific committee secretariat at email@example.com
Instructions for Oral Presentations
- Please process to the registration counter to collect your meeting materials.
- The Audio Visual Preview Room is provided for oral presenter to view your disks, CDs or Handy drive before presentation at Slide Preview Room (Air3), AVANI Riverside Bangkok Hotel, Thailand.
- You are requested to hand in your slides, disks, CDs and Handy drive at least one day before your scheduled presentation. Your cooperation in handing in your slides, disks and CDs early will ensure that the technicians will have sufficient time to load your presentations.
- Personal laptop or Handy drive / CD loading in the Presenting room are not allowed
The rooms used for the presentations are equipped with
- Dedicated Presentation PC Computer with CD-ROM equipped with Microsoft Office
- Screen for projection
- A LCD projection
- A laser pointer
Each abstract should be completely presented within 8 minutes and followed by 2 minutes for questions and answers. A total time of 10 minutes will be allowed for each abstract.
Instruction for Poster Presentation
- The poster board is 100 cm in width x 200 cm in height. The suitable poster size is within 80 cm in width x 120 cm in height.
- The display area for poster is in the Poster Presentation Area.
- The abstract title, author names and the institutions in large letters should be placed at the top of the poster followed by the headings: Introduction, Methods, Results and Conclusions to identify your poster layout.
- Each poster board is marked with the number assigned to each abstract.
- Authors are requested to affix their posters at the number assigned to them during the official conference hours from 8.00 hrs. on Wednesday, March 8, 2017.
- All authors are requested to remove their own poster at 12.00 hrs. on Friday, March 10, 2017.
- Pin, stapler, nails or any other sharp materials which might destroy the poster board are not allowed to use for affixing the poster. Two side tape is the most recommended materials for presenting the poster. Please be note that the posting material should be provided by the organizer.
- All posters not collected by the end of each assigned date at 13.00 hrs. will be disposed off. The conference assumes no responsibilities for the condition of posters not removed by the presenters.
*** Abstract submission is now closed ***
Abstract submission opens
July 22, 2016
Abstract submission deadline
has been extended to
February 6, 2017
Abstract acceptance notification
January 20, 2017
extended to February 6, 2017
February 7 - March 7, 2017
March 8 - 10, 2017